bring in Italy
Of course, it depends on the
period. The best months in which to visit
Italy are through April to July, and again in September
Traveling will be pleasant as the climate is
mild during these months.
Formals, for both Gents and
Ladies, are essential if you intend visiting Italy’s churches.
Beach and Sports wear if you are going to the sea-side or
intend to partecipate in any of the sports and activities
offered by the resorts and hotels. Warm clothing for those
visiting the Alps along with your ski gear (winter).
A Travelitaly check list is given below for
1. Travelers cheques and
credit card? Note the numbers (Credit card PIN numbers) and
keep the documentation separate.
2. Safe place for money
3. Did you bring your Passport/ID cards
that you may find necessary?
4. Check all your emergency
drug prescriptions and extra glasses and/or contact lenses.
5. Documentation and evidence for your electronic tickets.
6. Leave a copy of your itinerary and hotels with a
relative or friend.
7. Check the travel advisories and get
the address / phone number of your countries embassy in Italy
8. Get the address and phone number of your countries embassy